Idle Chat

This is a blog simply for amusing AIM chats. I figured that people didn't want to read an lj friends page spammed by them constantly, but these conversations must be saved! What if my computer crashes and the chatlogs die?

Monday, May 29, 2006

Pining

[00:41] SpOOkeE eYeZ: I wish you actually turned into a pine tree when that happened. Life would be a lot easier.
[00:41] JamesPandLilyE: haha
[00:42] SpOOkeE eYeZ: I'm serious. The minute you start pining for a guy/girl you turn into a tree for like, a week.
[00:42] SpOOkeE eYeZ: It would really put things in perspective
[00:43] JamesPandLilyE: and I think it would be kind of a cool sensation to be a tree
[00:43] SpOOkeE eYeZ: It depends on the tree, I think
[00:44] SpOOkeE eYeZ: I think maybe those short, hairy, stumpy palm trees would kind of be lame
[00:44] SpOOkeE eYeZ: but oh man, to be a redwood? It would be like "I...AM....TREEGOD!! MUAHAHAHAHA!"
[00:47] SpOOkeE eYeZ: And then you would fall on someone and feel a little bit better
[00:47] SpOOkeE eYeZ: And no harm done.
[00:47] SpOOkeE eYeZ: Unless you were the person who got a giant redwood falling on them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home