Idle Chat

This is a blog simply for amusing AIM chats. I figured that people didn't want to read an lj friends page spammed by them constantly, but these conversations must be saved! What if my computer crashes and the chatlogs die?

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Of action figures of popes:

[18:01] JamesPandLilyE: just get an action figure of Emperor Palipitine
[18:01] JamesPandLilyE: I have a pez despender of his head
[18:01] JamesPandLilyE: and I say that he's giving communion
[18:02] Katie Tanner: Hahaha. It's funny because it's true.
[18:02] Katie Tanner: "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
[18:03] JamesPandLilyE: I should make a blog just for chatlogs
[18:03] Katie Tanner: It would be hilarious
[18:03] Katie Tanner: SEE?!
[18:05] Katie Tanner: God, I love the pope. But only the part where he looks like an evil character in starwars and has a popemobile
[18:05] Katie Tanner: otherwise it's just "meh"
[18:05] Katie Tanner: I wonder if Vader got a "vadermobile"

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Leigh Walton said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TIE/Advanced_fighter

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leigh, that is not nearly as cool as a Pope-mobile. Sorry, just not quite doin' it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home