Idle Chat

This is a blog simply for amusing AIM chats. I figured that people didn't want to read an lj friends page spammed by them constantly, but these conversations must be saved! What if my computer crashes and the chatlogs die?

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Little Gator

[18:39] JamesPandLilyE: man, Caitlin
[18:40] JamesPandLilyE: I've been watching too much Grey's anatomy
[18:40] JamesPandLilyE: because now...like...I really want to become a surgeon
[18:40] Caitlin MacDougal: you can do anything you want to, connie
[18:41] JamesPandLilyE: haha, this happens when I watch Law and Order too
[18:41] Caitlin MacDougal: yeah I really know what you mean
[18:41] JamesPandLilyE: I'm like "whoa, wouldn't it be awesome to be a court litagator?"
[18:41] JamesPandLilyE: (totally butchered the spelling there, but whatever)
[18:42] Caitlin MacDougal: I don't know how to spell it either. but it makes me think of an alligator in a suit
[18:42] JamesPandLilyE: Totally
[18:42] JamesPandLilyE: When I was little I thought it was a "little gator"
[18:43] Caitlin MacDougal: haha that's so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home