Idle Chat

This is a blog simply for amusing AIM chats. I figured that people didn't want to read an lj friends page spammed by them constantly, but these conversations must be saved! What if my computer crashes and the chatlogs die?

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

hi-YA;;;;;;;;;;

[22:47] JamesPandLilyE: And my dad and I just had a fight about how loud the music could be while I ran on the treadmill
[22:47] JamesPandLilyE: Which ended with my mother saying "You think you're an adult, start acting like one!"
[22:47] Katie Tanner: That seems to be a classic line
[22:48] Katie Tanner: Passed down through the ages to infuriate the spawn of parents everywhere
[22:49] JamesPandLilyE: At least she indulges me by (almost) acknowledging that I might (maybe) be (close to) an adult
[22:49] Katie Tanner: I like that strategic use of parentheses
[22:49] Katie Tanner: You're like a parentheses ninja
[22:49] JamesPandLilyE: haha
[22:50] Katie Tanner: Only instead of nunchucks you use semicolons
[22:50] Katie Tanner: and instead of death stars you weild parentheses
[22:50] JamesPandLilyE: Haha
[22:51] JamesPandLilyE: I'm an Punctuninja
[22:51] Katie Tanner: Watch out for those semi-colons! They're tricky buggers.
[22:51] Katie Tanner: Can only be wielded by a master of grammar
[22:53] Katie Tanner: You hide in that space between the lines. The one where we're all supposed to read in high school english

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home